BY: JHANICE DAWSON
Beyonce’s album “4” Deluxe Edition inspires me in many ways. Throughout the album many of her songs explains different problems that relationships go through. Her album has gotten me through many when I am sad about a boy and encourages me that I do not need a male to make happy. Beyonce’s album mainly focuses on relationship problems.
If I was to rate this album, I would give it five stars. Beyonce is very talented and her lyrics reach out to women in various ways.
Beyonce’s song Run the World encourages young girls that just because they are females does not mean they deserve lower lay or a lower form of education from a male. Women can do anything men can and we are the ones that run the world.
2. I Care
3. I Miss You
4. Best Thing I Never Had
5. Party (featuring Andre 3000)
6. Rather Die Young
7. Start Over
8. Love On Top
10. End of Time
11. I Was Here
12. Run the World (Girls)
1. Lay Up Under Me
2. Schoolin’ Life
3. Dance For You
4. Run the World (Girls) (Kaskade Club Remix)
5. Run the World (Girls) (RedtopClub Remix)
6. Run the World (Girls) (Jochen Simms Club Remix)
1. 1+1 – In this song Beyonce explains how she feels about her love and that in her eyes it’s only them two.
2. I Care – In this song Beyonce is telling her lover that just because he no longer cares she will always care no matter what.
3. I Miss You – Beyonce explains she misses her lover but hates to admit that she still loves him.
4. Best Thing I Never Had – In this song she says that her not being with him is the best thing she never had because she would have endured a lot of hurt and pain.
5. Party – In this song she says she just wants to party and not care about what people will say about her the next day.
6. Rather Die Young – in this song Beyonce says she rather die young than live her life without her love.
7. Start Over – In this song she is saying that she wants to start her relationship over rather than going back and forth with fussing.
8. Love On Top – In this song Beyonce is happy because her lover finally put her first.
9. Countdown – Beyonce explains that her love for him is very real and she will always be with him.
10. End of Time – In this song Beyonce says that she will love her lover till the end of time.
11. I Was Here – In this song Beyonce explains that when she leaves this world she wants to be remembered for something.
12. Run The World – In this song Beyonce encourages girls around the world that it is not a man’s world and we run it.